Wall thickness tool only showing part of the model

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by brunoosti, Nov 9, 2014.

1. brunoosti
    brunoosti Member
    Hello! I've updated a model that i suspected would show thin walls for Strong and Flexible, hoping the wall thickness tool would spot the problem areas and let me fix them. The thing is that the app wont show the entire model, only 1/8 of it. The strange part is that for the other materials it shows the complete model. What is up with that?
    [​IMG]

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Let me know the model number, and I can report.

3. brunoosti
    brunoosti Member
    where do i find this? Here it is the link for it: http://shpws.me/yfza

i have to state that there is another one online already, with the same thickness, after being corrected by the wall tool, and everything seems alright. But even that time it wouldn't show the complete model. I somewhat trusted the result. I uploaded this new to be able to show you the problem.

4. brunoosti
    brunoosti Member
    Any updates?

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Sorry just now seeing your reply. When you are on your products page (or any of the edit pages), your model number is the 7 digit number in the address (well it's 7 digits right now. when we get to 10 million models it will go up to 8 and so on). Your model number is 2843822. I'll get this reported.

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Ok, it's a known bug, and they think they've tracked down the cause! Hopefully an upcoming update will resolve it.

7. brunoosti
    brunoosti Member
    Nice! Thanks:-]