Miniature Designer for Hire

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Spectoys, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Spectoys
    Spectoys Well-Known Member
    I would love to hear about your miniatures ideas and help you bring them to life!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free for contact me via PM or spectoys@live.com
    Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  2. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
    Hi, your work is good, can you tell how much you would charge for the models in your example.
    Regards
    Vijay

3. Spectoys
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  4. Hi,

I am trying to create a custom My Little Pony for my daughter for her birthday. I have created the image online and attached it. I have a couple of questions though. First, there's a couple pieces (a crown & a necklace) that I was wondering if they could made to be removable? If not, that's okay. I don't know too much about 3d printing so forgive me if I ask obvious questions. Also, (if possible) I was wondering if the hair could be made like you'd see on a My Little Pony or Barbie at a Walmart or department type store. Once again, if not, that's completely fine. I'm also curious as to a timeline of how long it would take. My daughter's birthday is in April (hopefully I've given enough notice for you to be able to make it). As well as potential cost.

Thanks so much, Mariam

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  5. fowlerke
    fowlerke Member
    Hi saw your ad and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a 1/18 scale Deathshead 2 & marvel Vengeance heads?

Attached Files:

6. I am working with SpecToys on my project and just wanted to say how happy I have been with the process, the speed, and the quality!

Check these out!

Lineup4.png

7. I'm trying to reproduce this key design, is it possible? 3" ?

Attached Files:

8. dstancel
    dstancel Member
    Your design work is marvelous!

Hi, my name is David Stancel. I am the owner / designer of jewelry at GoodSpiritWolf.com and the GoodSpiritWolf Etsy shop. I saw your "Esfinge" lion (a beautiful and fantastic piece) and am wondering if this is a proprietary design made for someone or is available for redesign into a pendant for use in my jewelry collections. I have a "Great Spirit Lion of Kuramongo Village" collection that such a design might fit nicely into - you might look specifically at the "Great Spirit Lion in Flight" pieces for reference - http://goodspiritwolf.com/collections/great-spirit-lion-coin -medallion

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

David Stancel

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  9. Hi - I'm trying to find a designer to help me create a 3D file in order to print a holiday ornament in the shape of a house. I have pictures of the house attached. I do NOT need this item until after the New Year. I'd like it by March. Can you give me an idea of how long it would take to design? The ornament does not have to be as detailed as the house looks in the photos (not as many windows, eaves, and porch columns), but I would like it to be a close likeness.

Thank you,

Jessica

pettit.jessica@gmail.com

Attached Files:

10. latterjake21
    latterjake21 Member
    What would the cost be for this an item like this to be rendered... turn around time and do you provide files for production upon completion.

Thank you

Solomon
    Sunok Studios LLC

11. Hi, I'm looking to do a series of miniatures for some display boxes I'm building for a customer and his company. I'm interested to see if you would be able to replicate a 2D imagine into 3D on a small scale. I will go more into detail if you PM me with projected time frame and cost. the models would be no bigger than 4 inches wide and 3 inches tall.
    Thanks Justin

12. Hi Alex,

Have you worked on any projects based in the Games Workshop 40K universe?

Regards,
    Nick

13. Spectoys
    No yet buts are amazing !