3D modeler needed to extrude layers from PNG

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 517255_deleted, Jul 4, 2014.

1. ***UPDATE - Modelers have been found. Thank you all for the help and offers***

Hello,
    We have a 2D png logo that we need to convert into files that shapeways can make with stainless steel.
    If you are interested, I will PM the logo to you. We cannot "post it" because it is undergoing trademarking.
    The 20meg png has a two color icon followed by a two word name mark. The words are stacked atop each other, the font is bold without serifs.
    The logo must have a solid base that extends slightly past the logo. The base must have mounting holes in the corners for smaller than 4mm in diameter. There will be three total depths including the base layer. We also want to see how the logo looks with a fourth depth of a framing channel around the base, a chamfer and a round.

We are open to suggestions and input regarding proportions and overall depth.

Base Plate Size - 120mm wide x 28mm tall with the logo centered along both axes.
    We will have a second size to make without mounting holes after the first project.
    With the second smaller size, we will have 4 additional logos.

Again, I will PM the logo to those who respond with interest.
    Please PM me with any response.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. NikkruGadgets
    NikkruGadgets Well-Known Member
    PM sent,

best regards,
    Nik

3. Pm sent