3D CAD Designer, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineer with prototyping(machining/print) experience

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by SamarthMK, Apr 25, 2014.

1. SamarthMK
    SamarthMK Member
    Hey,

I'm a Mechanical engineering undergrad, with a lot of experience in the manufacturing and design industry gained through internships with some big companies.

I have worked with multiple clients on Shapeways and am willing to help you out with your design needs.

I have done a lot with 3d printing, and have a STRONG understanding of the materials, tolderances and methods of printing needed for your needs.

I have some of the most reasonable rates and am great with your projects as I work with you to get you what you want, the way you want it, when you want it.

Please let me know if I can be of any help at all.

Samarth

2. Hello,

I am looking for someone to create a custom jewelry box for me. Is this something you are capable of? If so, what is your pricing.

Thank you,
    Jodi

3. Hi,

I am SO foreign to this platform. I sent out a request for box design and I can't tell if you were the one that responded to it or not?

I have a really rough drawing of what I am needing, but am completely lost on the whole process.

I need to have boxes made. I found a designer for the paper I want used (or the printing on the box), but I don't know what all the steps are and what suppliers I need to be in contact with to actually make this happen. I just have an idea to play with.

Can you help?

Jodi
    jodi@byjodi.com

Attached Files: