Counter for limited one of a kind jewelry design ?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by numarul7, Apr 24, 2014.

1. numarul7
    numarul7 Well-Known Member
    Will be nice to have a counter , like set in example : gold -> 199 print counter after last 199 order , the material it is disabled/removed from main shop ?

Only a ...itzy bitzy litt`l little idea ...

PS: I know , I know ... golden idea :)))

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. I'd just like to have a counter to see how many times my item has been viewed. Lots of views but no sales could tell me about my model .

3. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    This exist now. Is google analytics

http://www.google.com/analytics/

When you click on "SELL" and you are logged, you go to your shop settings. down the scroll you have your own "google analytics" number to put when you configure your analytics account.

I hope this helps you. Search for google analytics in tutorials and forums for more information.

Regards

Luis

4. numarul7
    numarul7 Well-Known Member
    My first post means : Automatic Turn OFF for public the product after 199 sales for limited prints. Not related to counting things on views and such. It is about limited production.

5. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    I'd guess that those (few) people who would really want such a feature would also be those who keep track of their sales anyway, so developer effort better spent elsewhere (or on a more general "do something based on google analytics result" framework)?