Paypal cash problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freakazoitt, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Freakazoitt
    Freakazoitt Well-Known Member
    Yesterday I recieved payment form Shapeways, but it's blocked. So, can't use that money. Why so happen and what to do?

2. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    Hi. I've received mine via paypal yesterday and I've ordered the transference to my bank account as usual.

How do you know it's blocked?

3. Freakazoitt
    Code:
    PayPal balance: $39,48
    Available balance in USD (primary): $7,23 USD
    Total balance (all currencies, available and pending) converted to USD: $39,48 USD 

4. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Generally, with PayPal, there's a PayPal reason for 'pending' or 'blocked' funds - this might be that some verification process needs to be completed, e.g. bank account or card verification. If you're in the EU, it might be that you've reached the incoming funds limit and need complete their money laundering process... any action that needs to be taken will be shown in the 'To Do' list located in the upper right on your main account overview page.

Paul
    [hr][hr]

5. Freakazoitt
    I can't find any reason. Payment paid, products shipped, limits not reached, no card verification needed.

6. Freakazoitt
    It seems I'm noob and "can't into PayPal"
    First, I tried to click any buttons at "converter" page.
    After some actions I don't remember it became like this:
    Code:
    Управление валютами
    При добавлении новой валюты все последующие платежи в этой валюте будут автоматически перечисляться на этот остаток. Основная валюта - это валюта по умолчанию для отправки и запроса средств.

Currency  
    Выберите	Валюта	Остаток

Российский рубль (Основной)
    1 195,40 RUB

Доллар США
    $7,23 USD
    So, the main cash now in rubles and available now

But $7,23 not avalable.

No idea how to make everything in dollars and why shapeways payment recieved in rubles.

I'm so lame

7. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Err, does the Russian text state anything different from the English one you showed us before ? (I can read the "Russian rubles" and "Dollars" in the last lines just fine, but noch so much the paragraph above :) )
    Paypal appears to have the policy to withhold money for up to 21 days particularly for new customers without a proven track record, officially just in case it came from an ebay sale where the buyer wants his money back. See here (paypal.com) and/or google