SOLIDWORKS & AUTOCAD MODELER FOR HIRE

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ace_caoile, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ace_caoile
    ace_caoile Member
    Hi everyone.,

I'm a Solidworks and AutoCAD Modeler specializing in designs of mechanical parts and products.

I am pretty new in this online way of doing things and not yet very established so I will do most of your requirements for a very cheap price at the moment just to increase my portfolios. But I have been in the manufacturing industry for several years now so you can rely that I know how to do 3D models and manufacturing drawings for you.

Please add me up on skype if ever you are interested.
    ID: Mhatty123

Thanks,
    Ace Caoile

2. good evening my name is mose mitchell I can be reached by email or 78 1932 1696 I am very much interested in speaking to you about my projectthank

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

5. good evening ace checking in to get a status report on the design thank you

6. Hi

I have a design for a cup and Do not have very much experience in 3D programs. I want to print with Ceramic. This is a very simple design to create and I can always provide more drawings. Would you be interested?

thanks,
    AW

Attached Files:

• cup.tif

File size:
      175.9 KB
      Views:
  7. ace_caoile
    ace_caoile Member
    Hi,

I am available to do this for you in the next two days. Do you have dimensions that you want me to follow? Please contact me my email is ace_caoile@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Ace Caoile