3D Modeler for hire..great prices, and even better results

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 490768_deleted, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Good day all,

Looking to help assist in the design and modeling of....well anything. Firm believe in the idea of "if you can think it, you can build it!" shoot me a message and we can determine a fair price. I love to generate models, so the prices will undoubtedly be in your favor! I will be more than happy to provide you with work samples up request.

Best,
    Matt Walker

2. Hello Matt,
    I am new at this so I am not familiar with the terms used.

I am looking to have the cad artwork done too provide to shapeways for 3d printing.

If I am in the right place, what do you need from me.
    Some of the items I want ran, I can provide sample. Does that help you?
    Speed up the process, thus reducing costs?

Thanks for any help or suggestions

Dan Kummer
    Dkummer@gmail.com

3. Hello Matt,

I have actual item that I would like you to do modeling for me.

How do I get this too you? I have pictures as well and measurements as well.

I currently produce 2" x 4" blocks of Balsa wood and cover with any color monocoat which is a shrink wrap material. I would like this simple idea produced most likely in one color and the buyer can paint themselves although I would like some wrinkle detail built in on the sides to represent tarp covering a load of material.. Look at the next truck that you pass that has a tarp over a load.

The other shape resembles a mail box (USA)
    I produce it out of 2" thick insulation foam.. Sand it smooth with contours and wrap same as above.

I think these designs don't need to be a solid block, that they could be somewhat hollow inside. I am thinking that it will be cheaper based on less material usage. You can probably answer this better than I can.

I have a 3rd and 4th item, but I want to proceed with these before jumping ahead on more.

Please update,
    Dan Kummer

Attached Files:

4. Michael1892
    Michael1892 Member
    Hello Matt,
    I'm looking for someone to generate 3D drawings from 2D. We design dish ware so the pieces are quite straight forward.
    Thanks!
    Michael