Modeler Needed For Silver slippers Oz project.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 168251_deleted, Jan 2, 2014.

1. il_fullxfull.183343223.jpg Wicked_Witch2.jpg 250px-Dorothy_Gale_with_silver_shoes.jpg Hey there,
    In need of a modeler that can render a right and left pair of shoes exactly as illustrated in the 1900 American classic The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz. By using the original illustrators illustrations to bring this fantasy item to life. The project calls for dimensions of the slippers to be around a small Size 4 actual shoe size. Hollow. The finished product will not be worn, but just for display. Also The bow will be added later and are NOT to be included on the rendering, just the band that goes across the top is included. Think silver elf shoe/wooden shoe with a heel. I would need two (right/left) shoes. They will be cast in the chrome steel. Please contact me with any questions, details and rendering quotes I look forward to collaborating with a talented person on this passion project of Oz!
    Thanks a bunch
    Included are some photos from the original book I want to base the rendering on.

2. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    PM sent

regards

Luis

3. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    Hi, Ozkid.

I'm working in it thinking US size 4 for girl is 22 cm. - 8.7 inches internal - foot length.

I've found in a baby shoe chart a size 4 is 11.4 cm. - 4.5 inches internal - foot length.

What is correct for you?

regards

Luis

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014