Need help Prototyping my idea

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 463747_deleted, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Hello,

I have what I believe to be a fantastic product idea that I need help prototyping, I'm using this route because 3D printing is a awesome new medium as well as economical when compared to hiring a full engineering firm. I'm hoping to find a designer/engineer/artist, who can help me realize a dream I've been having for 10 years now. Not here to miss lead anybody I have no 3D/CAD/Solid works, skills but I do have a marketing background and potential backers if product/prototype can be produced along with functionality and beauty. I'm money strapped and will pay for materials to produce product. In return I will offer the designer a licensing agreement or equity in my new start up, anything is negotiable. I really just want to find someone who understands my concept, wants to contribute, and believes that the American dream is alive and true.

2. Hi, my names Simon Kelly and i would love to do 3d modeling work for you. i have been modeling for about a year and a half, I use an amazing program called Cinema 4d which lets me make your idea come to life and look amazing. my number is 425 492 4280. text or call me so i can understand what the project is and from there, the price. I will upload one of my works as a sample

Attached Files:

3. Hello,

I'm a design engineer and have been working with catia v5 for over 15 years in aerospace area. I am now working in an addittive manufacturing design department. I love modelling and designing in catia, and would like to know more about your project and if I can help. My email is. Jsr_Design2004@yahoo.co.uk I'm also on LinkedIn if you look for john russell in Bristol
    Hope to hear from you. If not good luck john