Help me Shapeways...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SGDesigns, Aug 7, 2013.

1. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Is there any way to change an order from Silver Glossy to Silver? I currently have 7 separate open orders and have received emails in regards to the new delivery dates on some of my orders. This one in question was ordered after the ones that were delayed. I spoke to customer service just asking if they can send it to me as silver and not silver glossy and I dont mind that I paid for silver glossy, Its due to an order I received yesterday and I dont want this one over polished. The response I got wasnt very helpful. Can this be done?

This is for order# 269689 - .50 caliber bullet

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    2 days ago the customer service guy said this is being polished and he cant do anything. It kinda seemed like he didnt want to help me when 3 seperate orders numbers ordered prior to this one just now finished and others prior to this one were pushed back due to malfunctioning machines... Im told this one was being polished 2 days ago and but its still not done. :confused

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Not sure how I missed your first post, but I'm digging to see if I can find an answer for you

4. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Hey, thanks man. Any help is appreciated.

5. SGDesigns,

While I'm aware that you're not happy with the outcome,

we truly can't change an order that's in production I'm afraid.

Believe me, it's never fun having to say no, but this isn't an option

we can give you. At this time, I've inquired with our supply chain

into the status of the order, but as you're already aware, there

are reported delays with Silver in general. I'll send you an email

once we have an update.

Regards,
    Gary

6. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Thanks, this is for order# 269689 - .50 caliber bullet. It was originally ordered as silver glossy and I just want to know if you can just ship it without polish. I dont mind that I paid extra for silver glossy.