Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a fellow to create a 3D model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a fellow to create a 3D model [message #72407] Tue, 30 July 2013 20:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mikeex  is currently offline Mikeex
Go to all my models
Hi! I have an idea for 3D printing, but I am totally new in that area of business, so I would want to a professional designer do the thing.
You probably havent been introduced with this game, League of Legends, but there is a character in a game of which I would want to be 3D printed as a figure. I don't really know the scale I want, but over 54mm because I am not looking for a Role Playing game figure like an ogre or dwarf or something, but a decorative figure that could be shown to friends without looking through a magnifier. I don't have a back view of the character, but I have a link to the front view. You can use your imagination but with the same colors and wear than in front of course.

http://forum.lol.garena.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211 &d=1322458677
also here a gameplay view of the Volibear
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/November _2011/2011_11_25_Volibear_revealed/volibear6.png

Unlike in those pictures, the elbow shields or other glowing parts dont have to glow in the figure. The pose should be same if just possible. I don't even know is the idea possible to create for you. But try your best. Also, please first send me some concept progress and info to my E-Mail (ask it through private message) before you finish it, so I can approve it.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 July 2013 20:12 UTC]

Re: Need a fellow to create a 3D model [message #72500 is a reply to message #72407 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 15:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks is currently online jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Sent you a PM

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Need a fellow to create a 3D model [message #73059 is a reply to message #72407 ] Wed, 14 August 2013 17:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nickheymer  is currently offline nickheymer
Go to all my models
Hey, I used to be an avid LOL player as well!!

Check out https://sketchfab.com/search/volibear there are a couple models there couldn't see if they were downloadable cause of the filtering service here at work.

If they are and they're close to what you want I can help you get them ready for printing.
Re: Need a fellow to create a 3D model [message #76513 is a reply to message #72407 ] Thu, 10 October 2013 17:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar shadowscheme  is currently offline shadowscheme
Go to all my models
sent you a PM
Re: Need a fellow to create a 3D model [message #76815 is a reply to message #76513 ] Tue, 15 October 2013 20:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Vidalcris  is currently offline Vidalcris
Go to my shop
PM Sent Cool

Previous Topic:Building and/or unit modellers needed
Next Topic:an app like the sake maker

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.