Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » San Francisco Modeler Preferred for Concept/Design/Production
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
San Francisco Modeler Preferred for Concept/Design/Production [message #72377] Mon, 29 July 2013 22:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar DCampbell  is currently offline DCampbell
Go to all my models
Help needed for design-to-production of items for retail sales. San Francisco modeler preferred.
Re: San Francisco Modeler Preferred for Concept/Design/Production [message #72501 is a reply to message #72377 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 15:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
I am not in San Francisco but I am a really good 3D modeler? I only charge one flate rate

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: San Francisco Modeler Preferred for Concept/Design/Production [message #72519 is a reply to message #72377 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 22:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PatrickD3D  is currently offline PatrickD3D
Go to all my models
I can help you.

I've been a 3D graphic artist for 10 years now.

www.theanimatedpixel.com

Thanks!

Patrick
Re: San Francisco Modeler Preferred for Concept/Design/Production [message #76514 is a reply to message #72377 ] Thu, 10 October 2013 17:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar shadowscheme  is currently offline shadowscheme
Go to all my models
living 10 min away from SF, sent you a PM =).

Previous Topic:I'm looking for a designer to convert a drawn design into a printable file.
Next Topic:Need 3D Modeler for Source Engine Mod - Vehicle

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.