Designed model , Order , Payment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 381394_deleted, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hi Guys , :)
    I'm new here and I'd like to ask a few questions .. :rolleyes:
    I already designed a model , it's been uploaded without any problem . The calculated price's shown next to the model .
    Questions :
    - How actually strong is "Strong and Flexible" with 2mm wall thickness ? (Maybe can not be pressed by hand a 54mm tube )
    - The price it shows me for cm3 but there's a discount of the price after a certain cm3 which is not clear for me how to count.
    ( My model is 533 cm3 ; 5382,2 cm2 surface area )
    - How to do the payment with paypal ???
    - How smooth can be the surface inside the tube ? Can it be vary by the distance of the layers and does it affect on the price ?
    - How easy to polish this material and what tool should I use ?

Thanks a Lot !

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I'd compare it to Polypropylene
    If the volume/(optimal bounding box) >10% and model has more than 20cm3 volume:
    the first 20cm3 will cost $1.40 all cm3 above will cost you $0.70

If you drop below 10% you pay $1.40 for all cm3
    When you complete all the information at checkout you are redirected to paypal
    Not sure I understand? If you have a hollow tube, it will depend on the orientation of the print which is determined by the operator. Only thing that effects price is volume
    You can order it in polished with is done in a tumbler (if you aren't above the max size). Check out the post production section for more finishing techniqes

3. Thank You Mad Moder ! :D
    Helped me a lot .
    Cheers. :thumbsup: