Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed in Wyandotte, MI 48192
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed in Wyandotte, MI 48192 [message #69611] Tue, 11 June 2013 14:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar 275323st  is currently offline 275323st
Go to all my models
I need to hire someone for help with a few design ideas for my company. I am new to the community and would be grateful for some help in this area! Thanks! David

david@wraptor-skin.com

248 935-5240 (Michigan)
Re: Modeler needed in Wyandotte, MI 48192 [message #69644 is a reply to message #69611 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 22:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Hello, I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high poly models for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk.

In addition to my extensive modeling experience, I have strong communication skills coupled with my ability to turn projects around quickly. My broad design background makes me an excellent candidate for this project. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange a meeting. I am also based in Michigan.
Sincerely,

James Williams
Titan Art Lead Artist
Email: TitanArt@live.com

Previous Topic:Need a Designer
Next Topic:jewelry designs

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.