Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler - experience with RC-Copter preferred
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler - experience with RC-Copter preferred [message #67884] Mon, 13 May 2013 11:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar jaQC  is currently offline jaQC
Go to all my models
hello

I am looking for an experienced 3D modeler, to create some models for RC-Copters.
starting model will be a landing gear similar to this one:
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1021528/dji-phantom-spare-leg -mounts-v2.html

the models aren't to complex.

priority N° 1 is good experience in modeling for shapeway
for fast easy and timesaving communication, skype is priority N° 2 please.
if you have a shop, that would be nice as well, so I could straight buy the pieces.

looking forward to hear from you,
rgds,
jaQC

Re: 3D modeler - experience with RC-Copter preferred [message #67891 is a reply to message #67884 ] Mon, 13 May 2013 13:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
pm sent!

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: 3D modeler - experience with RC-Copter preferred [message #67920 is a reply to message #67891 ] Mon, 13 May 2013 23:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jaQC  is currently offline jaQC
Go to all my models
thank you every body for all the PMs and offers.
I will come back to you these days.

best,
jaQC
Re: 3D modeler - experience with RC-Copter preferred [message #68060 is a reply to message #67884 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 14:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dougb62  is currently offline dougb62
Go to my shop
Hi, I have a lot of experience in 3D modeling, I've been doing it for over 25 years. I also was a designer for an aerospace company (Boeing).

I do have a shop http://www.shapeways.com/shops/offthewall.

Let me show what I can do, I can model up an item for you for free and if you like I'll quote you a price. I can guarantee you will be the lowest of everyone. I just enjoy modeling.

DnA13

Previous Topic:Hello need a 3d modeler US based
Next Topic:simple 3D iPhone 4S and 5 Case