Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Maybe someone can Help me with creating a X-Files Badge
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Maybe someone can Help me with creating a X-Files Badge [message #65158] Sat, 30 March 2013 06:45 UTC
avatar Schakal1701  is currently offline Schakal1701
Go to my shop
Hi there Programmers!

I found shapeways and it looks like nearly anything is possible here! But i am noone who know much about 3D programming or designing ;-(
I would like to ask you if someone (maybe a supernatural or X-Files Fan) is interrested in programming or designing such a badge for printing in metall?
I got some scarts replicas from the wallets and so the badges are from resin. I looked nearly everwhere in the Internet so find some badges in Metall but my search was not successfully ;-(
This badge is used in several series/films and is not like the real badge of the FBI ! I love the Eagle on the Top Wink

Maybe is there a Fan which is interrested in programming it. Please let me know if you nee the messurements.

Greetings Peter

• Attachment: image.jpeg
    (Size: 2.10MB, Downloaded 72 time(s))

Previous Topic:animated 3d model
Next Topic:Make HID (human interface device) Beautiful

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.