Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief [message #64921] Tue, 26 March 2013 16:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar daisymaebrat  is currently offline daisymaebrat
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have a small business and am looking for a modeler who could create some files for me. I have done some on my own, but am looking for more detail than I can do. These would be used to make tools that I use for my business. Relief, reverse relief and silhouette is what I am looking for. These will be various animals and background pieces. I can provide pictures for reference. I am not sure how this works, so if you could let me know what the possible cost might be, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for any help!! Tricia
Re: Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief [message #64923 is a reply to message #64921 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 17:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3damez  is currently offline 3damez
Go to my shop
Hi daisymaebrat, maybe I could help you, I've sent you an MP

http://www.3damez.com
Industrial design-transportation design-rendering-mockup
Re: Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief [message #65026 is a reply to message #64923 ] Wed, 27 March 2013 19:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there,

We could be of service to you. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with some references of what you are looking to create.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Need 4inch tall bust created
Next Topic:Fantasy Football Trophy