Home »  » General Discussion » iPhone 4S case
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
iPhone 4S case [message #63245] Tue, 05 March 2013 02:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar Acoleski  is currently offline Acoleski
Go to all my models
Hello

So I've just found out about this site and the 3D printing world via a video on a website called www.wimp.com.

I noticed in that video that there were a few iPhone cases or what they are called, I'm unsure really.

But anyways, I want a case for a iPhone 4S. It's a swedish rap / hip hop group band name I want on the back of my phone. The thing is, I have absolutely no idea on how to do it and if so, how much will it cost to make one copy of it and send it to me?

http://i.imgur.com/TM04fEI.jpg
This is the name of the band I want as a iphone 4s case. I have a white iPhone so i think it would be best if the case were just all black.

I hope someone will respond and give me some help on how to get started. I'm only thinking of this as an idea for a case for my own really.

Have a good one!
Re: iPhone 4S case [message #63266 is a reply to message #63245 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 13:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Well you can search through here to find a case that works for you, some are even personable, where the shop owner can model your band name on their existing case.
Best way is to use google

[Updated on: Tue, 05 March 2013 13:55 UTC]

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Automatic orthographic to 3d model
Next Topic:Lighting a sculpture / Glow

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.