Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a 3D Modeler to Reapir/Fix some .stl files that I have worked on
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a 3D Modeler to Reapir/Fix some .stl files that I have worked on [message #62699] Sun, 24 February 2013 10:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar volpejt  is currently offline volpejt
Go to my shop
Looking for a 3D Modeler to Reapir/Fix some .stl files that I have worked on, Please either PM or Email at volpejt@gmail.com
Thank you
John
Re: Looking for a 3D Modeler to Reapir/Fix some .stl files that I have worked on [message #62712 is a reply to message #62699 ] Sun, 24 February 2013 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Szary  is currently offline Szary
Go to all my models
I can repair it.
Re: Looking for a 3D Modeler to Reapir/Fix some .stl files that I have worked on [message #62738 is a reply to message #62699 ] Mon, 25 February 2013 01:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
I'll have a go at it
Re: Looking for a 3D Modeler to Reapir/Fix some .stl files that I have worked on [message #62744 is a reply to message #62699 ] Mon, 25 February 2013 07:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar volpejt  is currently offline volpejt
Go to my shop
Thanks for all responses, I post if I need additional help.
Thanks again
John

• Attachment: wawa.zip
    (Size: 132.96KB, Downloaded 19 time(s))

Previous Topic:Miniature Programmable Lighting
Next Topic:Help with simple cube models...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.