"lineaMan" - Stainless steel collection

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by DarioScapittaDesign, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hi,
    Finally my first man collection is arrived, very well printed, nice texture and colours and after a couple of tests is know ready for the shop.

A simple design, "linea" it means line... "a line, which can have many meanings. A path to follow, a road on which you are driving, or simply a state of mind. Different meanings matching our way of being, "lineaMan" is a collection of pure, strong and determined design. Essential and massive forms suitable to combine with everyday needs of today's. The collection consists of ring and pendant in three different varieties of line and colours, each item can be customized in colour, you can choose to combine a line with a certain colour. "lineaMan" is an essential and strong man collection, perfect to meet the aesthetic requirements of a modern man"...

Here below some pictures...

"lineaMan" A
    lineaMan 1.jpg

"lineaMan" B
    lineaMan 2.jpg

"lineaMan" C
    lineaMan 3.jpg

I would like to thank SHAPEWAYS team for the great printing result.

"lineaMan" is available on my shop.

Dario Scapitta

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. MichaelMueller
    MichaelMueller Well-Known Member
    Hi Dario,

I really like the design! Awesome man!

Michael

3. Hi Michael,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your opinion, especially because is coming from an expert designer of stailness steel as you are! :)

Dario