Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60575] Wed, 23 January 2013 14:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
It wasn't like this yesterday, but suddenly all my orders this month are mixed in with my Sales. This seems like unnecessary clutter. I've got a separate page for my orders already. Is it a new feature or just a temporary glitch?

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you"
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60589 is a reply to message #60575 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 18:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bdickason  is currently offline bdickason
Go to my shop
I work here
WillLaPuerta wrote on Wed, 23 January 2013 14:40

It wasn't like this yesterday, but suddenly all my orders this month are mixed in with my Sales. This seems like unnecessary clutter. I've got a separate page for my orders already. Is it a new feature or just a temporary glitch?

Sorry about that Will. We wanted to enable orders without markup ($0.00) to show up in your My Sales page. Some shopowners have models that don't have markup and it's nice to be able to track those sales.

We did not intend to surface your own orders within My Sales.

Director of Product - Shapeways
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60591 is a reply to message #60589 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 18:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Brad: I'd vote to keep them visible, as long as they also show up in the Sales Overview Spreadsheet <grin>
I for one would really like to count up ALL times that a model has been printed.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60671 is a reply to message #60591 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
Indeed, I don't have problems with seeing my own orders on the excel sheet.

Greetings
Dragoman
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60684 is a reply to message #60671 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 17:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar NimlothCQ  is currently offline NimlothCQ
Go to all my models
I work here
We have deployed a fix so that one's own orders do not show up in the pending/confirmed sales. Let us know if they continue to show up for you Smile

Christopher Carter
Senior Audience Experience Manager, Shapeways
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60741 is a reply to message #60684 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 03:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Thanks. Things are cleared back up. I'll go along with putting them in the spreadsheet, but I am happy to have a spot to see my sales and only my sales again.

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you"
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60762 is a reply to message #60741 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 13:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
On the other hand, I found it quite useful that the spreadsheet has more detailed information about my own items that I have ordered than the other places where I can look them up.

Greetings
Dragoman
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60763 is a reply to message #60762 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 13:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
By the way, would it be much trouble to add the sales overview spreadsheet download to the "My Sales" page? That seems to me the natural place where it should be, rather than the "My Shop" page.

Greetings
Dragoman
Re: Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales? [message #60794 is a reply to message #60763 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
I still have 2 paid sales left for the amazing amount of 0.00 Very Happy that did'nt even get ordered i think ? they just recently have come up..

Nov 19 '12 Alien Ring (15,75mm) 735415 1 $0.00
Nov 14 '12 Cube Frame Pendant 508000 1 $0.00

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.

Previous Topic:Shapeways blog issues
Next Topic:How to create new models with same description, photos, tags?