Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » It arrived! » SNAKE armband new coral red
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57422] Sun, 25 November 2012 12:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
The new polished coral red is perfect for this armband, it gives a beautiful texture and when you are touching it you can feel it more comfortable and wearable than before. His massive shape is hidden behind this new polished version, you must really to touch it!

Here some picture:

index.php?t=getfile&id=23290&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=23291&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=23292&private=0

SNAKE armband.

Dario Scapitta Design

[Updated on: Sun, 25 November 2012 12:17 UTC]

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57423 is a reply to message #57422 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 14:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MichaelMueller  is currently offline MichaelMueller
Go to my shop
Hey Dario,
as always ... awesome! Smile
I like your photos, too. Which camera do you use?

Michael

Michael Mueller
www.pookas.de
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57426 is a reply to message #57423 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 15:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey Michael,
Thank you very much!
Well, I'm using my old mobile Nokia N8 Shocked ... Very Happy , it has a 14,2 megapxl camera and it works fine, I guess. I use also two photo lamps with a very white light, then I add some lights and shadows adjustment using Corel PhotoPaint.
As soon as I can, I will buy a professional digital reflex camera, Canon or Nikon.
Your photos are very nice too, always clear and full of light with a very clear backround. What camera are you using for?
Any suggestions?

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57427 is a reply to message #57426 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 15:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Dario,

it was made with a mobile phone? Wow!
I use an Olympus Pen EP2 System Camera. It is not a SLR camera but I can use my old Minolta and Canon lenses via an adapter. There is also a great tilt shift adapter available. Smile Sometimes it's difficult to focus cause the old lenses have no autofocus, but it works nice for me anyway.
I use normal halogan lamps which make it always a little to yellow. I fix this by using Photoshop.
Guess I'll buy some photo lights like yours!

Michael

Michael Mueller
www.pookas.de
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57428 is a reply to message #57427 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 16:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Ahaha yes a mobile, but I have same focus issues sometime. About the lamps I will send you some links where you can find very nice lamps, backrounds and other tools. Smile

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57429 is a reply to message #57428 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 16:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Dario,

this would be great, thank you!
For background and softer light, I've used this so far ...
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/315pmkxq4rL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Michael Mueller
www.pookas.de
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57430 is a reply to message #57429 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 16:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey, I have exactly the same!... Smile I use this especially for metal glossy objects, but I've also found some soft box completely white, I think they should work beter!... I will let you know.

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57440 is a reply to message #57430 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 17:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey Michael,

Here the link to the website where I bought the lamps, It is in Dutch, but you can look around they have nice stuff.

https://www.koopgoedkoop.nl/daglichtlampen-met-reflector-en- statieven-45-watt

I hope you can find something for you.

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57441 is a reply to message #57440 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 18:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks Dario!
The lamp looks great and also affordable. I'll check if I find the same here in germany.
Michael

Michael Mueller
www.pookas.de
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57445 is a reply to message #57441 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 18:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey guys

Thanks for sharing.

I would love to know more about your photo processes

Would you be I the rested in doing a tutorial for the blog each?

It would be great to see the difference between a mobile vs digital camera process..

Cheers

Duann Scott,
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57447 is a reply to message #57445 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 19:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Duann,

Interesting idea, I will work in on a text about my photo process, I will let you know as soon is ready! Is it ok for you?...

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57448 is a reply to message #57447 ] Sun, 25 November 2012 19:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar trishycakes  is currently offline trishycakes
Go to my shop
That armband is sweet! I really like the textures of it polished.

Also, same light box myself! Can't beat the $20 price tag on it. I use my iPhone too for some of my shots. Works great.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 November 2012 19:21 UTC]

Re: SNAKE armband new coral red [message #57475 is a reply to message #57447 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 09:59 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi Duann,

would be great to compare the photo working process.
I'll blog it in the next few days, too.

Michael

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 10:00 UTC]

Michael Mueller
www.pookas.de

Previous Topic:Fruit Grenades
Next Topic:Flying Pig in Sandstone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.