create 2d to 3d

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by 15414_deleted, Oct 19, 2012.

1. 15414_deleted
    15414_deleted Member
    hi im trying to use the "2d to 3d creator, but after upload the black and with image, i have no feedback ,no mail no model in my gallery

thanx

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Can you specify your browser and operating system please ?

3. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    This should have been fixed with yesterdays release so do please tell us exactly the problem so we can investigate.

4. eanmeyer
    eanmeyer Member
    I am experiencing what I believe is the same problem. When I try and use the 2D to 3D Creator using this link: https://www.shapeways.com/creator/2d_to_3d/ I am sent to the below page:

https://www.shapeways.com/creators/jpg2stl/process.php

There is no text on this page. I receive no email later. Nothing shows up in my Gallery.
    I am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I have tried in Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 m and IE 9 Version 9.0.8112.16421 Version 9.0.10 and Firefox Version 14.0.1 and 16.0.1.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ean

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  5. phredt
    phredt Member
    I have the same problem, on windows vista with firefox and chrome.

6. SonOfCann
    SonOfCann Member
    I too have the same problem, exactly as eanmeyer described. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit and I've tried both the latest versions of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

7. I'm having the same problem as well, on two different boxes running Xubuntu 11.10 and 12.04, both totally up-to-date, and using Firefox 16.0.2.

8. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    ARGH!

Thanks guys, I'll look into it and see what is happening.

9. Thanks very much, natalia. :)

10. eanmeyer
    eanmeyer Member
    Thanks Natalia! Please let us know when this is resolved. I have a few Christmas gifts I want to make that could really use this tool to make them much easier to create.

Thanks,

Ean

11. I just gave it a shot at random, and it seems to be working. I don't know if it's been fixed permanently, but it's certainly working at the time of writing.

Thanks guys!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  12. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Bucky,
    Which browser are you using that it DOES work in please?
    We are narrowing it down, as it seems to be 50/50 working for people.
    Thanks!