Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help for 3d print of ancient coins
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help for 3d print of ancient coins [message #55154] Wed, 10 October 2012 19:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar Vento  is currently offline Vento
Go to all my models
Hello guys,
I'm not an expert of 3d printing.
But... t I need to reproduce some small objects like ancient coins to make plastic replicas.

I attach an example of coin to make understand the resolution and the kind of replicas that I need to produce.

I've tried to create the .stl file from that .jpg or .bmp and I've found the best solution with Bmp2cnc, but I need to join the 2 images to make an unic product. I don't need to stamp the 2 sides, but to join them.
Also if you have other solutions please tell me.

As I have to create really a lot of replicas I don't need a modeler who can create all the .stl for me, but I need someone how can explain me which is the process to follow to have a 3d plastic replica from this kind of images, creating also some examples.

Please contact me if interested

index.php?t=getfile&id=21510&private=0

• Attachment: 582172.jpg
    (Size: 185.24KB, Downloaded 193 time(s))

Re: Help for 3d print of ancient coins [message #55160 is a reply to message #55154 ] Wed, 10 October 2012 21:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
PM sent

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Help for 3d print of ancient coins [message #55714 is a reply to message #55154 ] Sat, 20 October 2012 19:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Spacetime  is currently offline Spacetime
Go to my shop
I can model these coins and prepare the files for 3D printing here on shapeways. Then you just will have to order has many as you'd like.

here is my e-mail chrismanzione@gmail.com

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/spacetime

Previous Topic:Looking for a 3D designer/modeler for jewelry parts project
Next Topic:1/8 scale kelsey hayes wheels