Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Needed: 3D modeler for index finger brace/protector
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Needed: 3D modeler for index finger brace/protector [message #54494] Wed, 26 September 2012 03:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar chrismichael  is currently offline chrismichael
Go to all my models
Hey All,

I recently had an accident where I lost a good chunk of my index finger but have had a surgery to "repair" it. Unfortunately, I will need to keep the last (smallest) knuckle on my index finger immobile until it fuses itself. I really want to go back to my active lifestyle but I need some kind of brace/protector that would allow me to do that.

i was hoping to collaborate with some folks about possible designs for such a brace. Please let me know if you are interested and we'll get started!

Thanks in advance!

Chris
Re: Needed: 3D modeler for index finger brace/protector [message #54499 is a reply to message #54494 ] Wed, 26 September 2012 09:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi sorry to hear about your accident, 3D printing could be perfect to help repair your finger. I would like to design a brace for you, please send any info and questions to info@dotsan.com.

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:3D modeller needed for textual proof of concept project
Next Topic:Modeler for Transformers Accessory Needed - Leader Optimus Prime

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.