Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Pending Sales
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Pending Sales [message #53624] Wed, 05 September 2012 11:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar norm24  is currently offline norm24
Go to my shop
"Pending Sales Temporarily Unavailable" When will the change back
Re: Pending Sales [message #53643 is a reply to message #53624 ] Wed, 05 September 2012 17:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
This is down due to us migrating our whole architecture (InShape 2.0) recently, it should be back soon.

All the issues related to InShape 2.0 and updates as bugs are getting fixed are in this thread:
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=10587& amp;start=0&

Thank you for bearing with us!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Pending Sales [message #53654 is a reply to message #53643 ] Wed, 05 September 2012 19:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Once fixed, will the xls file show all transactions missed during the 'broken' time?

Re: Pending Sales [message #53997 is a reply to message #53624 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 18:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Yes indeed, it will show all your recent sales, and all past sales.

It will be back on Friday 14th - tomorrow!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Pending Sales [message #54033 is a reply to message #53997 ] Fri, 14 September 2012 17:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
End of the working day here in GMT land - no sign of anything being fixed yet Sad

More than just a little bit pissed of with how this has gone.
Paul

[edit] 21:20 BST (=GMT +1), still nothing.

You guys in the US must be close to surprising shop owners with how much they can expect in tomorrow's Shop Payout. Wink

[Updated on: Fri, 14 September 2012 20:28 UTC]

Re: Pending Sales [message #54085 is a reply to message #54033 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 15:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Hi Paul,

We hear you! As you probably have seen by now, payments have gone out and the reporting works again!
The team has worked really hard and had to balance fixing this versus other open issues we had. Also with multiple currencies, VAT/sales tax etc it is complex and we did not want any new mistakes.

I can understand that not knowing exactly how much you made, when reporting was going to be fixed was frustrating and we are sorry for that.
We will work hard to prevent situations like these in the future.

The good thing is that with InShape we are in a much better place than before, which will enable us to grow, become more efficient and make less mistakes. We can now track orders at very detailed levels (perhaps we will expose some of that), but most of all we can now fully support our factory in NYC and develop new features faster and more reliable than before.

Stick around, we hope to surprise you in a positive way Smile

Best,
Pete

Previous Topic:Suggestion: Model Check
Next Topic:Friday Finds got lost

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.