excellent service by Shapeways service staff (Joost Denissen)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 38008_deleted, Jun 6, 2012.

1. 38008_deleted
    38008_deleted Member
    Hi all, i would like to comment on the great service i have experienced from a Shapways staff - Joost Denissen.
    I am from Singapore, and it was my final year project.
    Given the very tight time frame, i had to print 3 huge models and there were errors that i couldn't solve.
    Joost Denissen was very patient and quick to reply my questions. He even made EXTRA effort to communicate to the production staff whether my model could be printed and emailed me in a lightning fast speed so that i could correct any meshing errors and resend them back to the production line.
    Sometimes in a very tight timeframe, the customer wants the model regardless how it turns out. (we all know Shapeways have a very strong commitment to quality and they will never give you an unperfect model) In my case, one model had a slight defect due to my meshing and Shapeway's policy was to inform me about it and request me to resend them a fixed stl model. However i requested Joost to send me the defect model because i really had no time left and needed something to show my lecturers. Joost made extra effort to take pictures of the model and sent the pictures to me. After i told him that the defect was small enough to be ignored, he immediately sent it to FedEx so that it could reach me in the fastest possible time.

Joost has shown extremely great service and he is very committed to his work. I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to him and to all Shapeways staff as well.

2. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi arie11a0,

thank you so much for your kind feedback! We know we are not there yet and we occasionally still make some mistakes but we love getting customer feedback like this!

I will make sure to pat Joost on the back!

Once again thanks and keep the positive news coming!