3D modeler for footwear collection

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 156576_deleted, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I am in the process of creating my next footwear collection and I am looking for someone who can convert my drawings into 3D to be later created via 3D Printing.

I am looking for someone who is very creative and is proficient in the use of 3D software/model making due to the nature of my designs. Initial designs are still in progress but my inspiration can be viewed here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/77953753@N07/sets/7215762922036 6892/
    to help you understand the level and style of work that needs to be created in 3D.

If you are interested in taking this creative venture please contact me asap so I can give you more information. Thanks

janinaalleyne@live.co.uk

2. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
  3. I would be interested in giving this a try, if you wouldn't mind. I haven't done work with footwear itself, but I have worked on some similar setups. If not, no worries ^^
    Email: ryuuookami.fur@gmail.com

4. andresroppa
    andresroppa Member
  5. I can do this for you and could probably turn it around in week. The way I charge is for every model I build for you, you cover the cost to print one of my own models. You will also get the option to print one of my designs for your self. Everything I'm working on is sensitive information and will require the signing of an NDA, as well you will need to agree to be an official beta tester for my projects and keep the prints for your own use.

If you are interested send me an email.

paul@grouppicture.com

-Paul