A request

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 112312_deleted, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Untill recently a beautifull angel in bronze guarded the grave of my older sister, who died when she was still a baby. Recently the statue was robbed by thieves. It left my parents and me angry and sad. We are looking for ways to restore the statue, yet need a designer to make it into a 3D model. Who can do it and how much would it cost?

Hope somebody can be of help. Thanks in advance.

Tore van Rooij

Attached Files:

2. Greetings

My name is Juan Pablo Elias Gomez.

I'm a 3D sculpture, graduated from the D.A.V.E. School @ Orlando FL and the winner in the 3D category from the Digital Design Tournament "Cut&Paste" .

I just read what you need and I feel I can help your request.

Please take a look at my Web Page Portfolio:

http://jpegmovement.blogspot.com/

If you still need it to be done, please contact me.

Have an great day .

JPEG

3. Dear Juan Pablo Elias Gomes,

Thank you for your reply. Yes we are still looking for a designer to bring my sisters little angel back to life. I can sent you more pictures, which I hope will be of help. The size of the angel is aproximately 30cm from toes to the top of the wings. If you need more information, please contact us.

It would be great if you could be of help. It would mean a lot to me and my family and we would find a way to make it up to you.

Sincerely,

Tore van Rooij

Attached Files:

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I'm moving this to the "modeler needed" section as you will get more help there.

5. WonderMingStudio
    WonderMingStudio Well-Known Member
  6. Greetings

I was kind of busy today. But I didn't forgot what I said.

Here it's your sister bronze Angel.

Have a fantastic day

JPEG

Attached Files:

7. Dear JPEG,

Thank you very, very much. I am touched and you made my day. She is really beautifull, angelic, childlike and innocent. I am really happy about the way you brought her back to life. She is out of this world and guiding us.

One question I have, this is: do the angel wings arch back below the shoulders as does the original statue or could you make this happen? (you can see a small part of the lower wings in the picture).

Also is this file enough to make a 3D print and do you have any suggestions of how to print this (which material) or how to make this into a statue that could stand rain, wind and changes in temperature. I have no experience in 3D printing so forgive me the many questions.

Thanks for the beautifull recreation, thanks for doing this for me and my family. Thanks that you fasten my belief that this world is full of generous people.

May you have a great day, we will be in touch,

Sat nam,

Tore van Rooij

8. Dear JPEG,

There is one more thing. The lips they are a bit too much full lips (too adult), could you still change this?

Thanks,

Tore van Rooij

9. Yes, yes, and yes.

Definitely I'll make those changes about the lips, and the arch behind it shoulders .

About the printing materials and places to be taken I provide that service.

I will send the changes by tomorrow if it's ok" with you.

Have an great day.

JPEG
    http://jpegmovement.blogspot.com/p/3d-modeling-sculpting.htm l

10. Thanks you too,

Tore

11. dear JPEG,

Didn't hear from you after your last reply. Did you manage the change in the wings and the mouth? Sorry, yet I am curious!

Waiting to hear from you.

Tore van Rooij