Metal Skull Die by Artfulshrapnel

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by 78125_deleted, May 12, 2011.

1. 78125_deleted
    78125_deleted Member
    Metal Skull Die in Matte Antique Bronze by Artfulshrapnel
    [​IMG]

When the die catches the light just right, it has a great golden shine.
    [​IMG]

The die is not only beautiful, but it has a nice heft. It is easily my favorite die currently available from Shapeways.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. 28396_deleted
    28396_deleted Member
    Beautiful !

3. LincolnK
    LincolnK Member
    That is really cool! I love it.

Lincoln

4. 48132_deleted
    48132_deleted Member
    Incredibly characterful and funny at the same time, I agree with Lincoln, I love it! Very funny and clever.

5. gumball
    gumball Member
    I was going to post my own thread with pics, but I'll just add to yours instead!

This is stainless and has been antiqued then lightly sanded.

2011-05-13-12.50.00.jpg

2011-05-13-12.50.17.jpg

2011-05-13-12.50.34.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  6. Wow, the metal versions did come out great! (I haven't placed an order recently, I've been putting off getting one of these for myself) Glad everyone is liking the results.

I didn't want any of my customers doing the Cancel Dance on my account, so I played it safe and just decided to launch it without a markup and with "safely printable" 3mm walls for those who were interested. :)

There will likely be a lighter, cheaper, thinner walled edition in the future, once I've settled down a bit and can place some test orders, but I'll plan to keep this one around since people like the heft so much.

7. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Very nice design. Well done.

Glenn

8. like........likeee....