You can never get enough Samurai Jaction...

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 54601_deleted, Oct 18, 2010.

1. 54601_deleted
    54601_deleted Member
    Hello all,

My name is J. Andy Crowley (which explains the JAC in Samurai JAC) but y'all can call me "Andy", and I'm evidently new here... heh... I'd like to take this opportunity to greet you all. I also want to express how impressed I am with this site, the products, and all the wonderful creative minds who invented all this neat stuff!

I stumbled onto this site while painfully scouring the net for different types of dice. The unique types of dice, dice sets, and ingenious geometric designs as opposed to the standard shapes for the d2, d4, d6, d8, d10, percentile, d12 and d20 dice you find everywhere. Not only are the dice here amazing works of art but the prices, for the most part, are ridiculously inexpensive!

My hats off to all of you! WOW!

Respectfully Yours,
    Andy

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Before Dizingof gets to you I'll show you my latest creation :p. https://www.shapeways.com/model/157798/dx10.html?gid=ug8552 I did test it in Black Detail. And it came out wonderful, but doesn't show up well in iPhone photos. I never made it a co-creator so for right now it's a D60. With solutions from 0-59.

Oh and welcome to the community. :D

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  3. 54601_deleted
    54601_deleted Member
    Heh... hate to be a spoil sport, BUT, I checked that die out earlier. Honestly, I believe I have examined every single die on this web site. I literally spend HOURS pouring through all of them...

KUDOS! It is really cool! (I want one too...) :p

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    In that case I'm honored that it already peaked your interest :D