Demonic Totem Porcelain Print

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by mattbag, Aug 17, 2015.

1. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Here's some images of my modular demon totem set printed in porcelain- love how it turned out!

CandleTotem.jpg

queen.jpg

Coffeee.jpg

EggHeads.jpg

El.jpg

2. MichaelMueller
    MichaelMueller Well-Known Member
    Awesome!

3. Wahtah
    Wahtah Well-Known Member
    So creepy, so versatile! Well done...

4. seriaforma
    seriaforma Well-Known Member
    These came out great! Beautiful sculpting that works perfectly with the material!

5. use your art and Gifts for Good, Lord Willing,and do not take things like "demons", etc. lightly or jokingly

PLGB,
    Thanks friend and thank God,
    Best,

http://Bible.cc
    "For God So Loved the world, He Gave His Only Son, that whosoever shall believe In Him might not perish, but might Have Eternal Life." John 3:16

6. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    What's wrong with a few pre-fabricated gargoyles for a really impressive cathedral ?

7. idenation
    idenation Member
    Very nicely done! Excellent use of the material.

8. Ontogenie
    Ontogenie Well-Known Member
    Fantastic work! I love how the differing glaze thicknesses show off the sculpt.

9. franpoli
    franpoli Member
    There are many possibilities with this design; it's very successful and turned out great. Bravo! I look forward to be able to purchase porcelain items from Shapeways' artists.

10. Beautiful design, what a great set. Brilliant idea. I love it. Something I would buy for my studio for sure. Good fortune to you..

11. katkinkead
    katkinkead Well-Known Member
    Wow this is a really great set! I'm so impressed. Looking forward to seeing some more sets - do you have any ideas for what may be next?

12. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Thanks kakinkead :) I plan to do a more traditional Totem set and maybe some animals. I'll keep the cup dimensions the same so they can be mixed and matched.

13. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Thanks nmartinez977 I'm really pleased with the results! The porcelain material is great. Hopefully they'll be available through Shapeways soon...

14. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Cheers Francois! I'll be adding to the set in future... hopefully the porcelain material will be available for sale soon!

15. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Thankyou Ontogenie! I agree- the glazing really enhances the design I was amazed how well the porcelain works.

16. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    I wasn't sure if it would work idenation, so I'm really chuffed with the result- it's a great material

17. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Thanks for the support mkroeker, I'm not out to offend or upset anyone!

18. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    It's a fabulous material seriaforma- so happy with the result!

19. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Thankyou Wahtah! I really enjoyed making these I was inspired by the potential of the material and I'm not disappointed so far!

20. mattbag
    mattbag Member
    Thanks Michael! :)