Want a designer for a Starship Model

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by tank_santa, Jun 15, 2010.

1. tank_santa
    tank_santa Member
    Hello all,

I am new to these forums and found my way here from Starship Combat News. Currently I am working with a lot of resin molds and building starship master models by hand with styrene which takes an eternity. This method seems far more practical in both time and material.

I have a current design in mind that is Star Trekish, but not a cannon design that I would like modeled in 3d so I can have a accurate master made for resin casting. I have drawings of the design available as a guide for the 3d model maker. It will be required to meet a certain scale as well.

Leave me a message here and you can also get ahold of me at nemesis_of_the_guy@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help with this project, and discussing details.

Regards,

Jon

2. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
  3. minhloc
    minhloc Member
    hello

i too like sci-fi
    i would be interested with your project

regards
    minh-loc

4. chd
    chd Member
    I can help also,

Hit me up, chd_mann(at)yahoo.com.au

5. 47360_deleted
    47360_deleted Member
    Hi,

This is Kartik. A new member on shapeways. I own a small production house called Akash studios. We make everything from Buildings to

Characters, and from organic to inorganic modeling.

You can check out our models in this link - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/qmodelshop

We can deliver you any kind of model within 3 days, with upload. Just send us a real photo and see how we make it in 3D. Even 2D sketches of

your imagination will do.

Glad to be a member of shape ways.

You can check our website - www.akashstudios.com to check out the services that we provide.

Regards,
    kartik g

6. tank_santa
    tank_santa Member
    Sorry for the looonngg delay all. I used the service that Dotsan provided and was very satisfied with the service I recieved and the design quality.