Boy, Do I Have A Project For Your!!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 585243_deleted, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Hello,

I was wondering if I could possibly have a custom case molded for my Ipad mini. Recently, I purchased this device and wanted a custom mold made since a cannot find it anywhere on the internet through my extensive searching. I wanted to have a mold made in the shape and color printing to resemble the look of a Multi-Pass from the cult classic, The Fifth Element. With even having the yellow circular piece covering around the camera of the device. I've attached a picture to give an idea of what I'm wanting. I'd like a quote, if possible. The material, I would want it to be made from would be a 3D hard plastic, maybe, and durable enough to withstand being a case for an Ipad mini. I'm up for suggestions and ideas, if any.
    Thank you so much and I hope to hear from some of you.

Attached Files:

2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Yep you came to the right place! There are lots of people here who can model that up for you. They mainly watch a certain part of the forum though, which is here. A moderator may move your post there so they will see it, or you could repost your request there. Some of them read this forum too, so maybe someone will reply. If they do, you'll get an email forwarded though Shapeways to your email address that you used when you signed up to Shapeways.

Since people making requests like this are usually new to Shapeways respondents will also sometimes post in your thread too telling you that they've sent a personal message. :)

If you don't find anyone on Shapeways, let me know because there are other places to find 3D modelers.