3d Modeler needed for 54mm Bruce Lee figure

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 340539_deleted, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Hello,

I have no modelling or 3d skills whatsoever and am looking for a 3d modeler to assist me in creating a figure for private use. What I need is some talented artist to prepare a 3d model of the attached Bruce Lee photo for shapeways printing. I would like the model to print at 54mm. Please email me with pricing and time lines at bxrpriz@aol.com if interested. Thank you very much. Kevin

Attached Files:

2. NikkruGadgets
    NikkruGadgets Well-Known Member
    Email sent

3. DeannaConnell
    DeannaConnell Active Member
    Email sent!

4. WonderMingStudio
    WonderMingStudio Well-Known Member
    i've done many modeling on celebrities and have also done many modelling for shapeways members .
    i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided.
    mrDragImage.jpg
    i can do both toon and realistic style , ( attached is a toon styyle that i've done 10 years ago )
    you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
    http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mail often :)
    email : ming@its-ming.com

thanks
    ming

5. Hello,
    We would be happy to help you with this.
    Please go to our website www.sharpen3d.com and submit a a quote.
    Our easy to use quote form go over all the important questions for us to make an accurate quote for you.

We quote base on per project. price will be determined by size and complexity of the design. We will need to understand your final vision in order to advise you.

Hope this helps. I have also attached our design guideline for your review. it helps our customer save time and money. please have a look.
    Feel free to reach me at james.liang@sharpen3d.com if you have any additional questions.

Thank you

James
    Sharpen 3D Solution

6. Email sent.

7. you are welcome to contact me. Can do business,let's discuss it. See the example on my page. Thaks, D