Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 306496_deleted, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Hello,

I am a fairly young 3D modeler, I have quite a bit of experience using programs such as Solidworks, Inventor, and Caitia. I am looking to stay up to date with 3D modeling and designing and would like to take on some of your projects.

I have designed and successfully printed thing like, Iphone cases, earrings, custom NXT robotics controller case, and many other custom pieces for people.

As I am still quite new at this I am willing to do these projects for extremely cheap prices so that I am able to gain some more experience, and have the opportunity to add them to my portfolio.

Please feel free to contact me to see if we can work on a project together!

2. can you make me a iphone 5 case? its a fairly simple design to be honest but i want it lol

3. I would love to make a case, pm sent

4. I would like assistance in designing something

5. Send me a pm of the details, and I will be more than glad to let you know if I can help you out!

6. Hi Alitah,

I love giving young people the opportunity to advance their skills. I love the word cheap and consider this a win-win situation for the both of us.
    I have little money and you have little experience. I respect your efforts and look forward to working with you. I'm already excited about the finished product. Tell me what I need to do to make my dream a reality, to take my concept from initial phase to final phase.

You may email me with your quote and particulars.

Kimberly Ralston
    480. 813. 1186
    mskitty777@cox.net

7. Sent you a PM!

8. Hello,

I am also new to 3D printing projects

What do I need to provide you with in order to get an item drawn and set up for printing?
    I may be able to get a sample of the item in scale!

Thanks
    Dan Kummer

Dankummer@gmail.com

9. Sent you a pm!

10. Hi Alitah,

This is Han, just like to know how much you will quote for a project. Please let me know your email so I can send you what I want to do.
    My email is cinhan25@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
    Han

11. Got an email sent to ya Han!

12. Hi there,

I saw your ad on the message board of shape ways. I'm trying to print a necklace out of a specific design that i have in JPEG formula.

I'd like to print it in steel on shape ways and need someone to render the 3D file and clean up all of the jagged edges that seem to be coming out, and make sure that the walls are thick enough to print etc.

The necklace is about 3cm width.

I'm anxious to get this going, since it's a bday present, so as soon as you can get back to me I'd really appreciate it.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks
    Erika

Attached Files:

13. Hello.
    My name is David and I am looking for someone to render a cad drawing for me to have it printed in 3D.
    I have bought some things on Shapeways before and have some idea how it works.

What I require is some lettering to be printed for an engineering project. I have a scan or the words I would like to
    have made. I also have some photos available of what I am looking for.
    If you would like to assist me give me a call and I will give you more details.

David
    UK.

14. Pm sent David

15. Hey there, I am looking to get a 3d model of marvel black panther necklace center piece to 3d print.
    The width I need it is 2.75 inches, And I need it 0.60 inches thick. I have attached a pic of the gold center piece. Please be advised that it will need a cylinder on the back for the rope of the necklace to pass through. Hopefully you can help me out

*I need these in STL files in order to print.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  16. Hello.

I am looking to have two models involving iPhone cases done right now. Are you still available for hire? Thank you.

Regards,
    Laurel Natale

17. Hello there may be crossed lines here as I cant design anything with a computer. Not sure why I am getting mails from you Sorry...........

David.

18. Pm sent laurel

19. Hello!

I have a project that I am working on...but need some 3D printings! So, if you think you can design it and have the time and we agree on a price, this is what I am looking for:

A keychain that "snaps" together. The inside should be hollow and a name would need to be spelled out on the front, using holes. (An L, for example, could have something like 7 holes). (I need to fit LEDs into the holes.)

If you're interested, we can go over exact details and sizes and everything. Let me know!

20. how much would it cost to sketch this in 3D?

Attached Files: