Uploader Not Working 12-22-2013

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by CustomsByZ, Dec 22, 2013.

1. CustomsByZ
    CustomsByZ Member
    Have been trying to upload several designs to meet contractual deadlines all day and the uploader is stuck at "loading" for hours. Is this an issue that will linger for any period of time? I am up against some serious deadlines and need these models uploaded and ordered ASAP!

2. henryseg
    henryseg Well-Known Member
    Uploader seems to be down for me as well.

3. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Andddd it works again :)

We've had an intermittent problem, some uploads did work, some didn't.
    Our dev team fixed this right away and you should be able to upload all your files again!

Mitch

4. Bumping this up!
    I am having an issue uploading right now as well.( feb 8) It hangs on the uploading screen then just quits without the file going through.

5. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Make sure that your file size is below 64MB - zip it if necessary. Also which browser and file format are you trying - I just uploaded a file with no problems.

6. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    Hi.

Last hour is broke again. wednesday Feb-12th-2014 18:00 GMT

7. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Still seems to work here - just uploaded a 6mb stl to check. (Your problem could be format-specific though, or already fixed again ?)

8. HOLDEN8702
    No, it isn't fixed. It's a file with ten parts in .x3d as usually I've uploading full color objects.

The one part file (from wich the ten parts derived) is now upload without issues, but the ten parts is waiting for hours, but the automated printability check works fine, and I can see the preview of the ten parts in it.

9. HOLDEN8702
    Now did it in the end. Uploaded in usual time.

Thanks, Mkroeker.