Jewelry 3d designer

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Andrey_Pavlov, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Andrey_Pavlov
    Andrey_Pavlov Member
    Hello.

My name is Andrey. I am a professional 3d designer of jewelry and souvenir production.

I am in Jewelry field for more than 10 years already, what gives me understanding the production technology process and customers needs.

I have a lot of experience in NURBS & Polygon modeling, photorealistic rendering and preparation models for 3d printing and CNC milling. Software i normally use: Rhinoceros, Gemvision Matrix,Tsplines, Vray, Zbrush and Modo.

I work with people from different countries. They are big and small jewelry brands, independent jewelry designers, as well as individual clients who just want to make some custom pieces.

Have a look at my portfolio on my website: https://sp-3d.com/

You do not have to have any past expirience or knowlage in Jewelry. I am ready to guide you through all the steps.
    No matter how complex or unusual your idea is feel free to discuss.
    My email: pavlov.andrey.s@gmail.com

My shapeways shop.
    Also, i am offering ready 3d models for 3d printing or CNC milling: 3d models

I am expecting to establish mutually beneficial cooperation.

Regards,
    Andrey Pavlov

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  2. Andrey is great to work with. Very professional, good communication and delivered exactly what I wanted on time and within cost.

3. Andrey is an excellent designer. He far exceed by expectations to deliver a great design with a quick turnaround.

4. emcgreg
    emcgreg Member
    Hi Andrey - I would like to talk with you about creating some designs for me.
    Should I email you or phone call?

Thanks!
    Erick McGregor

5. Andrey_Pavlov
    Andrey_Pavlov Member
    Hi Eric.

Please send information by email. Thank you

6. CodyMorice
    CodyMorice Member
  7. Andrey_Pavlov
    Andrey_Pavlov Member