Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costumes.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ShishiRanger, Apr 29, 2013.

1. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I need someone to 3D print *with color of course* a Costume of Ryu Ranger aswell as the Accessories *this includes the weapons, helmet, gloves, and boots*. First Pic I'm posting is of what Ryu Ranger's Dairanger Suit looks like.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Next for the weapons starting with the Daibuster *note I need a DELUXE Costume that means I also need the Star Sword and Star Cutter Holsters and Badge*. The Daibuster must be able to turn into the Star Sword and Star Cutter :).

Attached Files:

3. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now for the Dairenrod *Note Kirin Ranger's is the Naginata Blade in the Small Red Area of the Picture :)*

Attached Files:

4. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now the Dairinken *the Naginata HAS to be able to attach to either of them*.

Attached Files:

5. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Anyone wanna help with this? I SWEAR IT'S FOR COSPLAY/COSTUME USE ONLY AND NOT FOR A PUBLIC SALE AS BANDAI PROBS WOULDN'T ALLOW THAT :l.

6. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    now the Aura Changer

Attached Files:

7. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Next the Lai-Lai Jewel *note I need the design of the Dragon inside of it to look cool*.

Attached Files:

8. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Finally I want a fully functional and transformable Seiryuoh with Ryukon I want it to be life size and I want it to function like in Dairanger. This is ALL for COSTUME USE GUYS, NOT TRYING TO COPYRIGHT BANDAI OR TOEI OR SABAN.

Attached Files:

9. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Anyone?

10. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I also want the Ryu Ranger Kiber Machine.

Attached Files:

11. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I also need the Souryuken *translates to Double Dragon Swords*. I need all of this to be accurate and NOT for public sale also I want to be able to SUMMON the Ryuseioh like in Dairanger.

Attached Files:

12. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    If I understand right, you have asked for fullsize Cosplay items. These are going to be expensive. Just the helmet alone is going to be in excess of $250.00 not counting the labor for the designer's time.

Beyond that, Shapeways terms of service prevent production of fullsize weapons. The Netherlands government won't allow exporting of weapons except for miniatures less than 10cm long.

Third, there are copyright issues that must be considered. Even if you only use the item for "personal use", if a designer charges you for the work, they still can be sued for violating the copyright. Shapeways terms of service explicitly state.. "Upload only 3D models and designs that consist entirely of content you created yourself or you have the permission and rights to use." Any reputable designer is going to want you to prove that you have permission to replicate the copyrighted material.

You'll have to do some legal research. There may be some exception if you design and build your own items (but I know that Disney for example doesn't allow that), but asking some designer to take on a legal risk is likely not to get many responses.

13. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Then I'll just buy a cosutume if I can get it made by aniki cosplay, buy two real life strasight swords and white tassels for swords, and buy the roleplay version of the othe stuff :) .