Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by 340572_deleted, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Hi, i am trying to set up a shapeways shop i read in the forums that in the pay pal email box i should put my pay pal ID number but when i do it tells me i must enter a valid email adress ?...i am unsure what my pay pal email adress is i have looked on paypal and see no mention of it only a paypal ID number., can someone please explain where i can find it or how to set up the shop please ?...thanks.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  3. Thanks for the reply, the email under my name is my hotmail email i used to set up my pay pal account also the same email adress used to set up shapeways account and various other website accounts, so this is the email i need to use is that correct i'm just not sure why it says enter pay pal email instead it should say enter my email adress if that is what is meant..

4. Youknowwho4eva
    That is correct. It could say insert your email, but there are a few that would not know this means the email address associated with their paypal, if they have multiple email addresses that they use.

5. Yes i see your point, well thanks for letting me know what is meant by it anyway.

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Not a problem. Let me know if you have any other issues

7. PeregrineStudios
    PeregrineStudios Well-Known Member
    They mean 'enter the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account.'

8. Yeah got it sorted now thanks..