And another experienced 3d modeler is here :)

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 302152_deleted, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Hello

I'm here to offer my experience in modeling for 3d printing,all sort of modeling except the CAD ones
    if you have any idea and want to bring it into real life i will help you to make that happen.

Enjoy :)

2. Hey I am interested in hiring a 3D modeler for the exact reason of taking one of my ideas to real life. I don't have anything but an idea in my head and could possibly get some measurements but that's about it, what is your rate?

3. Hi
    The measurements are important , that also will define what kind of material it should be used for printing it unless if you already have a specific one in mind.
    My rate will depend on the design needed. modeling a transformer character isnt like modeling a ring.
    we can get more into details in private messaging.

4. Hi,

Do you have experience with toy`s structure development?

5. Hi
    I'm very experienced in character modeling and if you mean by toy`s structure development creating toys with multiple parts then it will much easier and much precise if there s a blue print.

6. Ok sounds good, I would like to message privately and see how and if you could help me. let me know the best way to get in touch with you and we can start the process of me explaining exactly what I want done, thanks a bunch.

7. You r welcome!

Done.

8. Hey, I was wondering if I could get a quick fix for 2 parts of a 3D model of mine to enable printing. I simply dont have the time at the moment. PM, me if you are available.

Thanks,
    Damien