It never arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by 23839_deleted, Aug 24, 2009.

1. 23839_deleted
    23839_deleted Member
    Made an order with shapeways with a couple of my cars and my ring in stainless steel. One car was to thin and could not be printed. So that was my fault and I was fine with that. However my whole plastic order was canceled and I had no knowledge of this. They gave me a voucher but the time wasted was already 2 weeks. They then told me my stainless steel ring would be printed so I have waited for that. The package final arrives and its not there!!! Wrong item has been delivered!!! Are other people suffering the same quality of service?! Thanks

2. joris
    joris Member
    I'm sorry that we've disappointed you.

We'll do everything we can to make this right.

Joris

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    As you read the forum you'll see that Shapeway's will fix it. Of course they can't give you that 2 weeks back, but they will make sure you're order gets out to you. The best way for this is to email support directly. I have only ordered from shapeways once, and was more than happy. But I also have a shop here on shapeways so please notify us here on what shapeways did to resolve this and how happy you are (which I'm sure you will be) with the resolution.

4. 23839_deleted
    23839_deleted Member
    My first order with shapeways was great. Great quality products, arrived on the day said and great price. My next order has just been so frustrating with constant mix ups. I look forward to seeing it resolved. Thanks for the reply and I'll keep you updated on what happens.

5. 23839_deleted
    23839_deleted Member
    Ok we talked to shapeways and they are now sending someone round to collect the cufflings and deliver my stainless steel ring.

6. 23839_deleted
    23839_deleted Member
    Apprantly people are being sent to collect the wrong item but nothing has happened yet (that was bout a week ago). No news or emails. Still waiting. If any of the shapeways members can post or email me on what is happening that'd be great! Thanks

7. Youknowwho4eva
    I'm real sorry to hear of your troubles especially seeing I said they'd fix it. Which they will. Hopefully sooner rather then later.

8. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi emcfarlane,

i thought Elena had called you about your delivery this week?

If not i will ask her again to contact you asap.

Please accept our humble apologies for this incovenience!

9. 23839_deleted
    23839_deleted Member
    The model arrived! Quality is great! The layers can be seen but I expected that with the 3d printing. Happy with the model and uploaded some pictures below.

Attached Files:

10. Youknowwho4eva
    I am so glad this was finally resolved. And they look great, good job on the model.