questions about Statement Vase in Full Color Sandstone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 180684_deleted, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Hi I'm a first time user / purchaser and was wondering about what the statement vases would look like in full color sandstone as there is no texture map to go along with it the way there would be if you uploaded a model in VRML. Do I get to specify a single color in the comments. or is it printed in a gradient similar to the FCS in the materials sample kit? Either way works for me, I just want to make sure I know what i'm getting when I click the order button.

tTanks in advance for the help.

wandererBC

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Currently you should be able to order it in sandstone, which will be the regular sandstone color. If you look at the available finishes here, its the peachish one on the left. My last sandstone order came out much more white than that.

3. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    See here (materials page for "Full Color Sandstone", available
    from the "Create" tab in the website header) - seems to be a vaguely sandstone-like cream color.

4. bartv
    bartv Member
    I'm sorry but this is incorrect - we are only able to print the Statement Vase in White and Black Strong & Flexible. Full Color Sandstone is too weak for this model - it doesn't survive shipping. I just filed a bug report.

Bart