Full color 3D print student contest
Calling all Students
Want to test your 3D modeling skills, have your object 3D printed in full color by Shapeways and win $100 worth of 3D printing?
The 2010 Shapeways Full Color 3D Print Student Contest
is looking for the most creative and innovative model that can be 3D printed in full color. If you are an animation student you could 3D print your lead character, if you are an industrial design student you could 3D print your next prototype, if you are a medical student you could 3D print a dissected toe, the possibilities are open to you.
Simply upload your full color model to Shapeways by the 31st of May with the tag “Student Contest” and you will be in the running to win.
|The five best models will be printed for free by Shapeways and sent to your door.
The winning design will also receive $100 worth of Shapeways 3D printing services.
More information on:
- Upload your full color model to Shapeways with the tag “Student Contest” before the 31st of May 2010,
- Your entry must have a cost of between $25-$50 to print excluding mark-up and VAT,
- Upload a full color render as preview,
- The entry must be public and be in Full Color Sandstone,
- Winners will be decided by the Shapeways team, we will take into account community votes but they will not be final,
- We will announce the winners by the 7th of June after having studied the entries (we know that students submit their work at the very last minute).
More info in our blogpost
Our blogpost can always provide you with more info
What others have already made in Full Color Sandstone
Terms and Conditions
- Free prize draw, closing date 31 May 2010.
- Winner will receive $100 in Shapeways vouchers. The top 5 finalists will receive a 3D print of their competition entry.
- The winner and runners up will be notified in writing by 07 June 2010.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must currently be enrolled as a full time student, finalists will be required to provide proof of current enrollment.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The prize draw is not open to Shapeways employees or their families.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented by Shapeways and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition. Promoter: Shapeways, High Tech Campus 27, Eindhoven 5656 AE, The Netherlands.