Siggraph 2010 competition
We would like to invite all the designers on Shapeways to enter into our 3D design challenge! We will be looking for the best, most impressive display product. It must be inspiring as well as show people the possibilities of 3D printing.
It could be anything: a necklace, a spaceship, a figurine, art or a useful object. So get brainstorming, get making and get creating. Don't forget only two weeks to design! Enter now!
|1st prize is $250 coupon from Shapeways and their model will displayed at SIGGRAPH as centerpiece of the Shapeways stand.
- Contest is valid from June 17th till July1st 2010
- Model entry cannot cost more then $200
More informationCheck our blog
Terms and Conditions
- Free prize draw, start date 17th of June and closing date 1st of July 2010.
- Winner will receive $250 coupon of Shapeways.
- Product of winner will be displayed on Shapeways stand
- The design cannot cost more then $200
- The winner will be notified in writing 2nd July 2010.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The prize draw is not open to Shapeways employees.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented by Shapeways and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- Promoter: Shapeways, High Tech Campus 27, Eindhoven 5656 AE, The Netherlands.