- I have open this part for sale due to a request.
- This is not a finished product ready to use. By buying this part, you accept that you need to
do some work on your own.
- The clamp is thigh and won’t fit right away.
- Some sanding / grinding is necessary. I used a Dremel tool myself.
- A slot must be cut in order to fit the usb rubber cover on the gimbal handle.
- You will need a Universal frame mount holder from PGYas well. https://www.pgy-tech.com/
- Four holes need to be drilled for the PGY part. No threading tool needed.