EG - Eye Goggle
FG - Forehead Goggle
NG - Neck Goggle
HG - Helmet Goggle
FB - Face Bandanna
NB - Neck Bandanna
GM - Gasmask
HD - Hood
RH - Rebel Helmet
HH - Frozen (Hoth) Headgear
FH - Fleet Helmet
AH - Army Helmet
OC - Officer Cap
OH - Officer Helmet
2) Do you take commissions? - For the most part I only design components for the Star Wars Legion. I will eventually start taking requests. I have an extensive list of projects to work on before then. If you have any ideas or questions on what's in my list feel free to message me. This includes scaling of models. While I can scale larger smaller is a big problem for adjusting thickness of antennas and whatnot parts of the models.
3) What do you charge to design a custom component? - Usually I do not charge to design a custom part IF I would also be adding it to my own store page to sell to others.
4) Do you ship to me? How much is shipping? Can you fast track my order? - Shapeways.com not only hosts my store front page, but is also the manufacturer, and shipper of all of my designs. Because of this I have no way of knowing if or how much it will cost to send the finished parts your way. When you place an oder and check out, the parts you order are 3D printed just for you. No inventory is held by Shapeways so each part is produced specifically for a single customer at the time of payment.
5) Can you add in logos from existing game ranges? Can't you make the part just for me, just this one time? - In order to avoid infringing upon other companies intellectual property I avoid adding real world logos to my parts. The situation is different if you have your own personal logo (For a business or maybe a home brew chapter or legion symbol)
6) Do you offer bulk discounts? Why are your parts expensive for their releative size? - Since each part is printed on demand for the specific customer who ordered the component, I do not offer any bulk pricing discount. Shapeways offers the highest resolution 3D printing, and in order to achieve the details found on most 35-40mm Scale miniatures, only the best of the best is acceptable. I do have assorted lists parts grouped together.
7) I just recieved my parts, but some are missing/ covered in wax/ have the detailed filled in! What now? - Please see the link for cleaning instructions, and how to contact Shapeways customer service: [url]https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html[/url]
All parts are currently compatible with Star Wars Legion only.
This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Fantasy Flight Games, Disney, or Lucasfilms.