These are not collectors models.<br/>
Requiring some vehicles for my 0 gauge railway , and there being little available commercially in the correct scale, I learned some basic CAD and had these models produced. <br/>
The range of lorries is limited by the availability of suitable drawings.
They are easy to build & have very few parts.Glue together using epoxy. The lorry cabs are double skinned for easy insertion of the glazing.<br/>
The material is very light & surprisingly strong. The finish using the material is reasonably smooth, but not always perfect.
The material does not take kindly to sanding or filing,but small imperfections may be easily filled & sanded.<br/>
These models are designed to accept 2mm axles.
Cab interior detail, glazing, wheels ,axles, number plates, mirrors are not provided.<br/>
LORRY ASSEMBLY ADVICE<br/>
1) Thoroughly clean model, removing powder left over from the manufacturing process from all hollows, recesses & especially from between the double skins.<br/>
2) If chassis &/or body is in 2 parts, glue the two parts together, fill join if necessary & smooth.<br/>
3) Cut glazing to size & insert between double skins. NOTE: All glazing except front side windows should be inserted from the top. Front side windows should be inserted from the bottom (Except Dennis Stork & Pax). Cut these overlength for easy insertion . Remove glazing & put to one side.BUSES & TRAMS ARE NOT DOUBLE SKINNED<br/>
4) Paint inside & outside. Detail cab interior if required.<br/>
5) Insert all previously cut glazing. Trim overlength ones. A small drop of glue should hold glazing in place.<br/>
6) Glue cab roof in place.<br/>
7) Fit axles & wheels of your choice.<br/>
8) Glue body to chassis.<br/>
9) Add details- No plates, mirrors etc. <br/>
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if further assembly advice is required.<br/>
All the photos are of models made from original test prints. Subsequent models may differ slightly because of error corrections.<br/>
All the lorry models in the photos are fitted with Kingfisher Models wheels & tyres.<br/>Kingfisher Models catalogue available for £3 from Kingfisher Models, Carlton House, Church Lane, Wyberton, Nr Boston, Lincs. PE21 7AF or download at -http://modelbuszone.co.uk/tmb/images_model_kits/mabex/Kingfisher_Models_2019_Catalogue.pdf