These are not collectors models.<br/>
Requiring some vehicles for my 0 gauge railway , and there being little available commercially in the correct scale, I learned some basic CAD and had these models produced. <br/>
The range of lorries is limited by the availability of suitable drawings.
They are easy to build & have very few parts.Glue together using epoxy. The lorry cabs are double skinned for easy insertion of the glazing.<br/>
The material is very light & surprisingly strong. The finish using the polished material is reasonably smooth, but not always perfect.
The material does not take kindly to sanding or filing,but small imperfections may be easily filled & sanded.<br/>
These models are designed to accept 2mm axles.
Cab interior detail, glazing, wheels ,axles, number plates, mirrors are not provided.<br/>
LORRY ASSEMBLY ADVICE<br/>
1) Thoroughly clean model, removing powder left over from the manufacturing process from all hollows, recesses & especially from between the double skins.<br/>
2) If chassis &/or body is in 2 parts, glue the two parts together, fill join if necessary & smooth.<br/>
3) Cut glazing to size & insert between double skins. NOTE: All glazing except front side windows should be inserted from the top. Front side windows should be inserted from the bottom (Except Dennis Stork & Pax). Cut these overlength for easy insertion . Remove glazing & put to one side.BUSES & TRAMS ARE NOT DOUBLE SKINNED<br/>
4) Paint inside & outside. Detail cab interior if required.<br/>
5) Insert all previously cut glazing. Trim overlength ones. A small drop of glue should hold glazing in place.<br/>
6) Glue cab roof in place.<br/>
7) Fit axles & wheels of your choice.<br/>
8) Glue body to chassis.<br/>
9) Add details- No plates, mirrors etc. <br/>
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if further assembly advice is required.<br/>
All the photos are of models made from original test prints. Subsequent models may differ slightly because of error corrections.<br/>
All the lorry models in the photos are fitted with Kingfisher Models wheels & tyres.<br/>Kingfisher Models catalogue available for £3 from Kingfisher Models, Carlton House, Church Lane, Wyberton, Nr Boston, Lincs. PE21 7AF or download at -http://modelbuszone.co.uk/tmb/images_model_kits/mabex/Kingfisher_Models_2019_Catalogue.pdf